Ideas for getting involved:
- Attend an introductory session about QM or view these slides: QM Overview
- Ask for a copy of the QM Rubric to use as you develop your online course. Contact me for a copy
- Register for an “Applying the Quality Matters Rubric” workshop. More info
- Become a Certified Peer Reviewer – a great learning experience! More Info
- Join the QM Group at Northland.
Information about Quality Matters can be found @ http://www.qmprogram.org/ To get access to the resources on the MyQM part of the site (including an online version of the rubric and supporting literature), contact us for your account information.
Northland is part of the Minnesota Online Quality Initiative. Find information about Quality Matters in Minnesota @ http://minnesota.qualitymatters.org